Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Mozilla wants to make private browsing truly private.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Microsoft announced a smorgasbord of improvements to its Yammer enterprise social network today focused on helping people connect more easily with their teams.
Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
Two days after announcing a sweeping reorganization, Google has detailed its first departure. Niantic Labs, an augmented reality unit of Google, will be spun off into an independent company.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
When Google announced on Monday that it would create a new holding company called Alphabet, of which Google Inc. will be just one part, Larry Page said the new structure would allow the company to get more ambitious things done. But there was still a...
Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and Microsoft will take a new step toward combating the spread of child pornography, by blocking images identified in partnership with an industry group.
Google will become a subsidiary of a new parent company called Alphabet, under a massive restructuring arrangement designed to let the company's businesses operate more efficiently.
Microsoft's OneDrive storage service was updated Monday to let users easily sync entire folders with other people, and add a new system of notifications to help manage what could be a burgeoning fleet of shared files.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC