A new Apple patent reveals the company is looking into ways to integrate more gesturing into the iPad and other devices, a la Tom Cruise's holographic glove-controlled system in Minority Report.
In the end it was a search that let Google down.
A new bill introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives would allow law enforcement officials to shut down websites that enable or facilitate copyright infringement, leading some digital rights groups to suggest that YouTube, Twitter and online ne...
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
An upcoming version of U.S. legislation designed to combat copyright infringement on the Web may include provisions that hold online services such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube legally responsible for infringing material posted by users, according...
Microsoft has signed a patent agreement with Taiwan's Compal Electronics that provides coverage under its patent portfolio for Compal's tablets, mobile phones, e-readers and other consumer devices running Android or the Chrome platform, the company s...
The European Union's data watchdog has attacked plans for a new Europe-wide database of alleged intellectual property infringers.
Less than a week after it announced plans for a new platform called BBX for its smartphones and tablet, Research In Motion is facing the threat of legal action from a software company in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that claims that BBx is the trademark ...
Google has lost its appeal to keep a potentially damaging email away from the jury in the company's legal fight with Oracle over Java.
The dispute between Oracle and Google won't go to trial on Oct. 31 as initially scheduled, according to the judge overseeing the case.
The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Monday that Apple did not violate four patents held by HTC, which said it intends to appeal.
Google and Sun Microsystems' discussions to co-develop Android ultimately broke down because of disagreements over control of the platform, Google wrote in a trial brief late last week related to its dispute with Oracle.
A federal judge has boosted the award to cloud-based TV provider ActiveVideo in its patent lawsuit against Verizon Communications to US$140 million.
A judge at the district court in the Hague on Friday rejected claims that Samsung had made against Apple regarding four patents.
Attorneys for Apple and Samsung Electronics gave arguments before a U.S. federal judge on Thursday in a patent infringement suit over Samsung's Galaxy tablets, and the judge is now set to issue a written order on Apple's request to have sales of thos...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC