A new Apple patent reveals the company is looking into ways to integrate more gesturing into the iPad and other devices, a la Tom Cruise's holographic glove-controlled system in Minority Report.
In the end it was a search that let Google down.
A new bill introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives would allow law enforcement officials to shut down websites that enable or facilitate copyright infringement, leading some digital rights groups to suggest that YouTube, Twitter and online ne...
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
An upcoming version of U.S. legislation designed to combat copyright infringement on the Web may include provisions that hold online services such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube legally responsible for infringing material posted by users, according...
Microsoft has signed a patent agreement with Taiwan's Compal Electronics that provides coverage under its patent portfolio for Compal's tablets, mobile phones, e-readers and other consumer devices running Android or the Chrome platform, the company s...
The European Union's data watchdog has attacked plans for a new Europe-wide database of alleged intellectual property infringers.
Less than a week after it announced plans for a new platform called BBX for its smartphones and tablet, Research In Motion is facing the threat of legal action from a software company in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that claims that BBx is the trademark ...
Google has lost its appeal to keep a potentially damaging email away from the jury in the company's legal fight with Oracle over Java.
The dispute between Oracle and Google won't go to trial on Oct. 31 as initially scheduled, according to the judge overseeing the case.
The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Monday that Apple did not violate four patents held by HTC, which said it intends to appeal.
Google and Sun Microsystems' discussions to co-develop Android ultimately broke down because of disagreements over control of the platform, Google wrote in a trial brief late last week related to its dispute with Oracle.
A federal judge has boosted the award to cloud-based TV provider ActiveVideo in its patent lawsuit against Verizon Communications to US$140 million.
A judge at the district court in the Hague on Friday rejected claims that Samsung had made against Apple regarding four patents.
Attorneys for Apple and Samsung Electronics gave arguments before a U.S. federal judge on Thursday in a patent infringement suit over Samsung's Galaxy tablets, and the judge is now set to issue a written order on Apple's request to have sales of thos...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC