Mitch Bainwol, who oversaw the Recording Industry Association of America's campaign against illegal music downloading, including lawsuits against individual file sharers and a Supreme Court case resulting in the closure of Grokster, has left the orga...
Google is accusing Oracle of dragging its feet in providing a large volume of documents related to the companies' lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS, including website pages from Sun.com.
Google and Oracle continue to tussle over a potentially damaging e-mail in the ongoing lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS.
This week's war of words over software patents and Android has seen both Microsoft and Google get off some pretty good shots about Android and software patents. No matter who's really right here though, one thing's for certain: We're bored.
Oracle has asked an Illinois court to force Motorola to hand over information relevant to Oracle's lawsuit against Google.
A potentially damning e-mail from a Google engineer will be permitted at trial in Oracle's lawsuit against the search giant, a judge ordered on Thursday.
Verizon Communications will appeal a $US115 million verdict in a patent-infringement lawsuit brought by cloud-based TV infrastructure vendor ActiveVideo.
A U.S. court rejected motions to dismiss defendants in a US$2.2 billion lawsuit involving a Chinese government-backed Web filtering package that was allegedly built from stolen code, stating that the court had jurisdiction over the case even though t...
Cloud-based TV infrastructure company ActiveVideo has won a $US115 million judgment against Verizon Communications for infringement of its patents.
Google wants a judge to throw out Java copyright infringement claims Oracle has lodged against the Android mobile OS, based partly on 17-year-old testimony from an unlikely source: Google executive chairman and former CEO Eric Schmidt.
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
The judge overseeing the lawsuit Oracle filed over the Android mobile OS has denied Google's attempt to get a potentially damaging e-mail redacted.
Microsoft has been ordered to pay $US70 million to networking vendor Alcatel-Lucent in a years-old patent dispute that at one time could have cost Microsoft $1.5 billion.
Google wants the judge overseeing the lawsuit Oracle filed over the Android mobile OS to redact a potentially damaging e-mail written by a Google employee, saying it was supposed to remain confidential and that Oracle wrongly revealed it.
InterDigital on Tuesday said it has filed complaints with the U.S. International Trade Commission and federal court against Nokia, Huawei and ZTE, charging the companies with patent infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC