The European Union's data retention law could breach fundamental E.U. law because its requirements result in an invasion of citizens' privacy, according to the Constitutional Court of Austria, which has asked the European Court of Justice (ECJ) to de...
An administrative law judge at the U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled that Apple did not violate a Motorola Mobility patent relating to a sensor controlled user interface for a portable communication device.
Samsung dropped all claims pending in European courts in which it asserted patents that are essential for mobile communication devices to prevent the sales of Apple products in Europe.
Google has signed a legal peace treaty with a major Japanese writers' group over the company's book-scanning project, the latest in a string of global settlements around its efforts to digitize the world's books.
A court in California has denied Samsung Electronics a retrial in a patent dispute with Apple, and also refused Apple a ban on the sale of some Samsung products.
A federal jury in Delaware has found Apple's iPhone infringes on three patents held by MobileMedia, a patent-holding company formed by Sony, Nokia and MPEG LA.
Belgian French-language news publishers settled a copyright dispute with Google, agreeing to promote each others services while Google will pay all legal fees.
Microsoft has launched a new anti-piracy campaign in China, which intends to highlight the security risks of buying counterfeit software.
Computer technology accounted for more patent applications in recent years than any other industry sector tracked by the World Intellectual Property Organization, although the number of digital communication patent applications grew faster. Industria...
WiLan, a Canadian patent licensing firm, has filed a round of new patent infringement lawsuits against Research in Motion, Apple, HTC and Sierra Wireless.
The European Parliament has voted to create a pan-European patent system with the goal of making it cheaper and simpler to obtain patents.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg's remains in a Swedish jail but is no longer detained with restrictions and can communicate with others without the consent of a prosecutor.
German consumer organizations are suing Facebook because the social network keeps sharing personal data with third-party app makers without getting explicit consent from users.
At the end of a long court hearing in California on Thursday that saw Apple and Samsung argue over a US$1 billion damages award granted to Apple this summer, Judge Lucy Koh had a simple yet optimistic request: global peace.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- Twitch will start selling video games you're watching on streams
- New Windows 10 feature blocks desktop apps, points to Windows Store instead
- HTC's new Vive payment plans diffuse the high cost of PC virtual reality
- Lenovo's Yoga 720 brings a bit of game with discrete GTX 1050 graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Office 365QLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT