Samsung's Galaxy S4 infringes on 5 Apple patents, according to a court filing by Apple.
The U.S. Congress should consider a "safe harbor" from legal action for consumers using works protected by copyright as it launches a long-term effort to revamp copyright law, some advocates said Thursday.
Embedded YouTube videos don't infringe copyright under current German law, but they could violate European rules, the German Federal Court of Justice said on Thursday.
A federal court in New York has denied class certification to copyright owners in an infringement lawsuit against YouTube over unauthorized hosting of content, stating that copyright claims have only superficial similarities.
European civil liberties representatives on Wednesday advised the European Commission's trade department that the intellectual property chapter should be left out of the current trade negotiations with the United States and that the deal should not b...
France should stop cutting off the Internet access of those accused of illicit file sharing, and close down the agency that polices online copyright breaches, according to a government-commissioned report.
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that an abstract idea is not patentable simply because it is tied to a computer system, signaling what one judge described as the "death" of software and business method patents.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
A 33-year-old man was sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison by a German court for running the torrent site torrent.to between December 2005 and April 2008.
Motorola Mobility abuses its dominant position in the E.U. by seeking and enforcing an injunction against Apple in Germany on the basis of its mobile phone standard-essential patents (SEPs), the European Commission said in a preliminary antitrust rev...
Facebook has reached an agreement with the company Timelines Inc. to settle a trademark infringement lawsuit over the social network's use of the name Timeline.
After spending millions to buy licensed TV shows and movies, China's top online video site is facing a surge in piracy from a new crop of offenders threatening to cut into its business.
An appeals court has rejected SAP's attempt to overturn a US$345 million judgment awarded to Versata Software, which had brought a patent-infringement case against the software maker.
A U.S. senator has introduced legislation allowing the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to review and invalidate controversial patents challenged by technology startups in an effort to discourage so-called patent trolls.
Sabam, the Belgian association of authors, composers and publishers, has sued the country's three biggest ISPs, saying that they should be paying copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia