Apple infringed a Samsung Electronics patent, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final judgment released Tuesday that bans import into the U.S. of certain AT&T iPhone and iPad models.
The U.S. Congress should allow new challenges to patents on processes that are enabled by computers, and lawmakers should make it more difficult for patent-holding firms to gain import injunctions at the U.S. International Trade Commission, the White...
The Chinese State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) on Tuesday signed an agreement to start using the same patent classification system as adopted by the E.U. and U.S. patent authorities in January, the European Patent Office (EPO) announced.
U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to announce Tuesday measures directed against patent-holding companies, often referred to as patent trolls, according to a newspaper report.
Apple has to pay out €5 million (US$6.5 million) in home copying levies that it's collected but failed to deliver to the appropriate agency, the Paris High Court ruled on Friday.
The company that owns a U.S. patent for podcasting is confident the patent will stand up to a challenge initiated this week by the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Material irrelevant to police investigation that was seized from Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom and three associates in January 2012 will have to be returned to them, a court in New Zealand has ruled.
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Tab 10.1 does not infringe on Apple's iPad design right, the Supreme Court of the Netherlands ruled on Friday.
Nearly three dozen computer scientists have signed off on a court brief opposing Oracle's effort to copyright its Java APIs, a move they say would hold back the computer industry and deny affordable technology to end users.
A 1996 podcasting patent is in the crosshairs of two digital rights groups, which are hoping the public will help them get the patent invalidated.
A proposal in Taiwan to enforce copyright laws by blocking access to top piracy sites is facing concerns that the measures could impinge on Internet freedoms on the island.
Oracle and managed services provider ServiceKey have come to a proposed settlement of an intellectual-property lawsuit Oracle filed against the company last year.
Nokia is targeting HTC's latest slate of smartphones, including the HTC One, with new legal action in the U.S. that demands the Taiwanese company cease the alleged patent infringement.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has turned down a request for a ban on Microsoft's Xbox after finding that the gaming device did not infringe a patent owned by Google's Motorola Mobility unit.
The U.S. government should bar foreign companies that repeatedly steal or use stolen U.S. intellectual property from selling their products in the country, a new report recommended.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCData ScientistVIC