After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
We are standing in a parking lot in the city of Malmö, southern Sweden, one of the many places Peter Sunde now calls home. The sky above us is grey, as usual at this time of year. Just as the parking meter spits out our ticket, a young man driving mu...
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Samsung took a step toward finding a kind of "pax tabletica" with arch-foe Apple in an Australian court last week, offering to remove features from its Galaxy Tab to avoid a court ban on sales of the device in that country. But what's really interest...
Yet another survey is indicating that security is a big issue for those intending to take up cloud computing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia