Australia’s copyright regime is negatively impacting the country’s ability to innovate and holding back the digital economy, according to Google.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
Amid complaints that the e-commerce company does little to fight fake goods, China's Alibaba Group is giving foreign vendors a direct line to report any counterfeit products spotted on its retail sites.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
We are standing in a parking lot in the city of Malmö, southern Sweden, one of the many places Peter Sunde now calls home. The sky above us is grey, as usual at this time of year. Just as the parking meter spits out our ticket, a young man driving mu...
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT