Australia’s copyright regime is negatively impacting the country’s ability to innovate and holding back the digital economy, according to Google.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
Amid complaints that the e-commerce company does little to fight fake goods, China's Alibaba Group is giving foreign vendors a direct line to report any counterfeit products spotted on its retail sites.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
We are standing in a parking lot in the city of Malmö, southern Sweden, one of the many places Peter Sunde now calls home. The sky above us is grey, as usual at this time of year. Just as the parking meter spits out our ticket, a young man driving mu...
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT