SenSage, which makes security information and event management (SIEM) products, is opening up its platform to share data it gathers with business intelligence tools so they can be used to make better decisions.
As businesses increasingly adopt tablets, Intel wants to bring those devices under control by implementing remote management and security capabilities in hardware and software, the company said this week.
Intel started shipping the six-core Core i7-990X Extreme Edition processor on Monday, calling it the fastest Intel desktop processor ever.
Intel on Monday said its Medfield chip, designed for low-end smartphones, is in production and will ship later this year.
Intel put on a brave face Monday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, insisting that there is continued strong support from it and many companies for MeeGo, the open source software platform that Nokia last week said it would abandon in favor of Mi...
Intel will soon start shipping replacement chipsets for PCs that use its latest Sandy Bridge microprocessors, the company said on Friday.
The deal between Nokia and Microsoft hurts Intel's plans to enter the market for smartphones, in which the company has virtually no presence, analysts said on Friday.
Taiwan's top computer makers such as Acer and Asustek expect dips in first-quarter shipments as they stop early sales of units containing potentially flawed chipsets recalled by Intel.
Hewlett-Packard has delayed plans to launch new laptops with Intel's latest Core processors, just a few days after HP stopped making PCs that previously paired the chips with Intel's faulty chipset.
In a sign of the times for solid-state drive (SSD) popularity, Violin Memory today announced that it has received $35 million in series B investment funding, lead by top investors Toshiba and Juniper Networks.
Intel will start shipping its dual-core Core i5 and i7 microprocessors based on the Sandy Bridge architecture for laptops starting on Feb. 20.
Intel <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/218247/intel_finds_design_flaw_in_sandy_bridge_chipset.html">discovered a fatal flaw</a> in the "Cougar Point" chipset--interrupting and delaying the launch of the new "Sandy Bridge" processor line. Becau...
Lenovo will stop shipments of its latest IdeaPad laptops and IdeaCentre desktops in the wake of Intel's revelation of a flaw in the Sandy Bridge chipset design.
The chairman of Asustek Computer, Jonney Shih, noticed the growing thirst for mobile computing early on. When he challenged his engineering teams to design a new, more mobile computer, they came up with the netbook, a mini-laptop with extended batter...
Intel has today stopped shipments of the Series 6 chipsets used with its much vaunted Sandy Bridge processors. The reason: a problem with the SATA controller that could over a period of time cause problems with SATA-linked devices.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- Google wants to bring smart tools to Raspberry Pi-like boards
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW