IBM, Intel and Hewlett-Packard on Monday said they would invest in an effort led by the White House to create jobs and promote growth in emerging technology areas such as cloud computing, health care and mobile applications.
Intel on Monday said it had stopped shipments of the chipset used with its latest generation of Core processors after it found a design flaw.
Microsoft has asked Intel to develop a 16-core version of its low-power Atom chip for use in servers, part of a wider effort to reduce power consumption in its massive data centers, a Microsoft executive said Thursday.
Intel has eased the migration to a single network infrastructure throughout data centers by introducing Open FCOE, a free software stack for Fibre Channel Over Ethernet.
Intel's chief technology officer says the chip maker is developing a technology that will be a security game changer.
Intel announced today that it's set to invest $100 million over the next five years into U.S. university research.
The European Union's competition authorities have cleared Intel's proposed acquisition of McAfee subject to certain conditions.
Intel will invest around NT$750 million (US$25.8 million) in joint research with Taiwan's top-ranked university to raise the island's world tech profile and investigate how the Internet can detect and interact with objects, it said Thursday.
U.S. President Barack Obama called for Congress to focus on supporting innovation and support research in IT and clean energy during his State of the Union speech Tuesday night.
Intel and IBM will soon provide details of their latest high-end server processors, which may contain cutting-edge technologies that could ultimately be found in future PC and server chips.
William James Adams Jr., better known as Will.i.am of the popular music group Black Eyed Peas, was named Intel's new director of creative innovation, the chip maker said Tuesday.
Sepaton today announced the next-generation operating system for its grid-based deduplication, backup appliance, the S2100-ES2.
The price of DRAM, the main memory chips inside personal computers, may tick up in coming months as stronger demand for laptop and desktop computers with new microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) drives stronger PC buying, analy...
Wi-Fi Direct is still scarce in announced or shipping products, but it would be wrong to reach a gloomy conclusion about the new peer-to-peer technology from the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Spammers are people too...apparently. They have families and want to take a vacation to spend quality time with them over the traditional holiday break just like everyone else. Or, at least that is the way that it appears if you follow the trends in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW