Intel has eased the migration to a single network infrastructure throughout data centers by introducing Open FCOE, a free software stack for Fibre Channel Over Ethernet.
Intel's chief technology officer says the chip maker is developing a technology that will be a security game changer.
Intel announced today that it's set to invest $100 million over the next five years into U.S. university research.
The European Union's competition authorities have cleared Intel's proposed acquisition of McAfee subject to certain conditions.
Intel will invest around NT$750 million (US$25.8 million) in joint research with Taiwan's top-ranked university to raise the island's world tech profile and investigate how the Internet can detect and interact with objects, it said Thursday.
U.S. President Barack Obama called for Congress to focus on supporting innovation and support research in IT and clean energy during his State of the Union speech Tuesday night.
Intel and IBM will soon provide details of their latest high-end server processors, which may contain cutting-edge technologies that could ultimately be found in future PC and server chips.
William James Adams Jr., better known as Will.i.am of the popular music group Black Eyed Peas, was named Intel's new director of creative innovation, the chip maker said Tuesday.
Sepaton today announced the next-generation operating system for its grid-based deduplication, backup appliance, the S2100-ES2.
The price of DRAM, the main memory chips inside personal computers, may tick up in coming months as stronger demand for laptop and desktop computers with new microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) drives stronger PC buying, analy...
Wi-Fi Direct is still scarce in announced or shipping products, but it would be wrong to reach a gloomy conclusion about the new peer-to-peer technology from the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Spammers are people too...apparently. They have families and want to take a vacation to spend quality time with them over the traditional holiday break just like everyone else. Or, at least that is the way that it appears if you follow the trends in ...
We love our gadgets. But they treat us with an indifference that sometimes feels like contempt. They're like cats.
Intel and SAP results and various forecasts issued this week suggest that while 2010 was a recovery year for just about all sectors of IT, enterprise software and accompanying services will be the main drivers for technology revenue growth over the n...
Intel on Thursday said it wrapped up a strong fiscal 2010 with profit and revenue gains in the fourth quarter, and predicted a strong fiscal year 2011.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW