Facebook's start-up days are long behind it.
With a new laptop computer under his arm, Kenji Takemoto marched into the Takasago Day Care Center in Sendai. It's been almost a month since an earthquake and tsunami devastated the coastal area of this city and for the tens of families living in the...
Microsoft today launched Bing for iPad, the company's first app for Apple's tablet.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini received a seven per cent pay bump last year, as Intel more than doubled its profits and for the first time topped $40 billion in revenue. His total compensation climbed to $15.7 million in 2010 from $14.6 million in 2009, acc...
Intel may have made it to a 32-nanometer build process first, but rival Advanced Micro Devices has followed suit and is looking to make up some ground.
A convergence of historical circumstance and an increase in innovative mobile applications may make Africa the first post-PC continent.
SANTA CLARA, CALIF. - Intel and Micron plan to further shrink NAND circuitry, doubling the density of their flash chips and further reducing the cost of solid state drive (SSD) storage.
Top manufacturers including Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM and Cray have announced new high-end servers sporting Intel's 10-core Xeon E7 series of chips, which were announced on Tuesday.
Intel on Tuesday announced the Xeon E7 series of chips with 10 cores, which the company said could help cut power and maintenance costs in data centers while adding more processing power.
Intel expects tablets running its power-efficient chip code-named Oak Trail to become available next month, the company said on Friday.
The Lenovo H320 is a slim rig that greatly resembles the rest of the budget desktop pack. But although it's lacking a little in ports and graphics support, it brings a lot to the table -- including 6GB of RAM, a Blu-ray combo drive, and excellent per...
New legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives to overhaul the nation's patent system could face an uphill battle, with some lawmakers questioning whether the bill would hurt U.S. innovation.
The Multicore Association is establishing specifications for a programming model that will reduce the complexity involved in writing software for multicore chips used in smartphones, tablets and other embedded systems.
Oracle's announcement last week that it will stop developing software for Intel's Itanium processor has database startup EnterpriseDB looking to capitalize.
Intel announced today a new line of consumer-class solid state drives (SSD) based on its smallest 25 nanometer (nm) circuitry that replace the chip-maker's long-selling and most popular SSD, the X25-M.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCTest EngineerQLD