Intel on Monday announced the resignation of Anand Chandrasekher, the chief of the company's Ultra Mobility Group (UMG), but added that his departure won't affect the company's commitment to developing processors for smartphones and tablets.
The devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan on March 11 took a tragic toll on human life but also rocked markets this week, sending shares of businesses, including technology vendors, on a rollercoaster ride.
The chip war will heat up as Advanced Micro Devices prepares PC processors to rival Intel's Sandy Bridge chips, which have already started appearing in laptops, analysts say.
Computer maker Asus may launch a 10-inch netbook this June for $200-$250 powered by Google Chrome OS or possibly Android 3.0, current online rumors suggest. The device would have a single core Intel Atom chip and be targeted for people who want to us...
SAP plans to offer a version of its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) software that will allow customers to upload data to the vendor's own cloud setup for processing, rather than deploy related infrastructure in-house, a senior executive of...
Half the notebook computers and a growing number of desktops shipped in 2011 will run on graphics-enabled microprocessors as designers Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) increase competition for the units that raise multimedia speeds without add-...
Solid-state drive (SSD) maker OCZ Technology Group announced this week it has signed an agreement to acquire privately-held Indilinx, a maker of popular NAND flash controllers, for $32 million.
A flash memory working group announced a new interface specification on Tuesday that could speed up data transfers from flash storage products such as solid-state drives inside computers and consumer electronics.
Facebook is bucking the trend toward server virtualization and is interested in microservers for inexpensive growth and quick failover, the company's lab director said Tuesday.
Intel will use assets acquired from McAfee to provide cloud security services to protect the growing number of mobile devices that face malware and cyberattack threats.
Intel Mobile Communications said Monday that it has acquired most of the assets of SySDSoft, a Cairo-based company, to help accelerate its LTE (Long Term Evolution) efforts.
The U.S. Senate has passed an overhaul of the U.S. patent system, but has removed some controversial provisions limiting damage awards in infringement lawsuits.
With consumers using the cloud service providers more often for their data storage, analysts are raising the prospect that iPad 2 buyers will look to save money by getting versions that have less on-device storage.
In an office building near Portland, Oregon, in a room next to a massive bank of cubicles, hums one of a group of small Intel data centers known collectively as the Cloud Builders Factory.
Adidas will begin deploying a futuristic digital shopping wall at select stores from next year. The Adiverse virtual footwear wall offers access to all Adidas products and can watch shoppers while they watch it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA