Facebook's start-up days are long behind it.
With a new laptop computer under his arm, Kenji Takemoto marched into the Takasago Day Care Center in Sendai. It's been almost a month since an earthquake and tsunami devastated the coastal area of this city and for the tens of families living in the...
Microsoft today launched Bing for iPad, the company's first app for Apple's tablet.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini received a seven per cent pay bump last year, as Intel more than doubled its profits and for the first time topped $40 billion in revenue. His total compensation climbed to $15.7 million in 2010 from $14.6 million in 2009, acc...
Intel may have made it to a 32-nanometer build process first, but rival Advanced Micro Devices has followed suit and is looking to make up some ground.
A convergence of historical circumstance and an increase in innovative mobile applications may make Africa the first post-PC continent.
SANTA CLARA, CALIF. - Intel and Micron plan to further shrink NAND circuitry, doubling the density of their flash chips and further reducing the cost of solid state drive (SSD) storage.
Top manufacturers including Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM and Cray have announced new high-end servers sporting Intel's 10-core Xeon E7 series of chips, which were announced on Tuesday.
Intel on Tuesday announced the Xeon E7 series of chips with 10 cores, which the company said could help cut power and maintenance costs in data centers while adding more processing power.
Intel expects tablets running its power-efficient chip code-named Oak Trail to become available next month, the company said on Friday.
The Lenovo H320 is a slim rig that greatly resembles the rest of the budget desktop pack. But although it's lacking a little in ports and graphics support, it brings a lot to the table -- including 6GB of RAM, a Blu-ray combo drive, and excellent per...
New legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives to overhaul the nation's patent system could face an uphill battle, with some lawmakers questioning whether the bill would hurt U.S. innovation.
The Multicore Association is establishing specifications for a programming model that will reduce the complexity involved in writing software for multicore chips used in smartphones, tablets and other embedded systems.
Oracle's announcement last week that it will stop developing software for Intel's Itanium processor has database startup EnterpriseDB looking to capitalize.
Intel announced today a new line of consumer-class solid state drives (SSD) based on its smallest 25 nanometer (nm) circuitry that replace the chip-maker's long-selling and most popular SSD, the X25-M.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC