A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
Intel has at last launched the chips it developed under the "Skylake" codename, now calling them sixth-generation Core processors. The launch is an important step for the company, which has had trouble keeping up in a marketplace that is increasing d...
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Companies are spending billions on tools and engineering for Big Data-styled analysis, though many are hampered by one little problem: They still don't know what to do with all the data they collect.
Intel has previously invested in Airware and PrecisionHawk, but the Yuneec deal marks the chipmaker's largest investment in a drone company.
Intel rolled out a new motherboard at its developer conference that offers more power than a NUC, but less than the mini-ITX.
Intel's annual developer conference focused on robots and the Internet of Things, with new processors taking a back seat
Intel's RealSense 3D camera is coming to smartphones, robots and even vending machines.
Intel has said the first solid-state drives to use its new 3D Xpoint memory technology will ship next year, under a new brand called Intel Optane.
Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
A design flaw in the x86 processor architecture dating back almost two decades could allow attackers to install a rootkit in the low-level firmware of computers, a security researcher said Thursday. Such malware could be undetectable by security prod...
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
Why can't I see DirectX 12 active in Windows 10?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia