While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
A forensic research firm has published a list of the industry's most hackable and least hackable vehicles based on how easy it is to wirelessly gain access their computerized systems.
Intel is creating the Automotive Security Review Board to help the automotive industry use its hardware in a secure way -- and to persuade security researchers to help it find bugs in its own automotive hardware.
Fully functional quantum computers are still a dozen years off, which is why Intel needs to invest in fundamental research now, according to CEO Brian Krzanich.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
Intel has at last launched the chips it developed under the "Skylake" codename, now calling them sixth-generation Core processors. The launch is an important step for the company, which has had trouble keeping up in a marketplace that is increasing d...
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Companies are spending billions on tools and engineering for Big Data-styled analysis, though many are hampered by one little problem: They still don't know what to do with all the data they collect.
Intel has previously invested in Airware and PrecisionHawk, but the Yuneec deal marks the chipmaker's largest investment in a drone company.
Intel rolled out a new motherboard at its developer conference that offers more power than a NUC, but less than the mini-ITX.
Intel's annual developer conference focused on robots and the Internet of Things, with new processors taking a back seat
Intel's RealSense 3D camera is coming to smartphones, robots and even vending machines.
Intel has said the first solid-state drives to use its new 3D Xpoint memory technology will ship next year, under a new brand called Intel Optane.
Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT