Intel is taking a new direction in chip development as it looks to the future of artificial intelligence, with the company betting the technology will pervade applications and web services.
Intel plans to spend an additional $250 million over the next two years to make fully autonomous driving a reality.
Drone shows can be fun to watch, much like fireworks displays. Intel's been flying an army of hundreds of drones that move in a coordinated fashion, creating an effect that looks like a mid-air ballet.
CPU performance increases were ignored for years, but AMD put them back on the map with its upcoming Zen chip. This has rubbed off on Intel in a good way.
Intel's has reached Kaby Lake with its PC chips but isn't done with the previous generation Skylake architecture quite yet.
It's fun to buy a drone from a store, but perhaps more fun to build one from scratch. Intel in December will start shipping a fully loaded drone kit to do just that, with all the parts including the rotors, software, 3D camera and flight controller.
Could hundreds or thousands of drones in the sky ever replicate the thrill we get from watching a fireworks display?
Intel began promoting its first commercial drone in the U.S. this week, as it seeks to carve out a place for itself in the fast-expanding market.
Intel clearly sees VR sports as a thing, as it's acquired its second company in the space, called Voke.
It's deal time! With its next-gen Zen chips just around the corner, AMD wants to unload AM3+ motherboards, and PCs that use them.
Intel's hope of recovering a record antitrust fine have improved with a recommendation from a top European Union judge on Thursday that the case be reviewed.
Intel reports high third-quarter revenues, but its fourth-quarter projections will make the tech industry a bit nervous. Intel's PC group, as well as its upcoming 3D Xpoint technology, look like bright spots.
Want to build a drone at home? Intel's now shipping its Aero Compute Board so you can get your unmanned aerial vehicle in the sky.
iFixit's iPhone 7 Plus teardown reveals Apple put the extra space from the missing headphone jack to good use.
The next generation of Celeron and Pentium processors are coming to budget laptops and desktops soon.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC's new Vive payment plans diffuse the high cost of PC virtual reality
- Lenovo's Yoga 720 brings a bit of game with discrete GTX 1050 graphics
- Lenovo's $199 Miix 320 laptop may challenge cheap Chromebooks
- Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop RolloutVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC