It's CES—time to put on some protective gear and overclock Kaby Lake CPUs to 7GHz, just for sport.
Boutique builder Origin PC says its professional overclocking can push your Kaby Lake PC past the vaunted 5GHz milestone.
Intel’s SSD-killing Optane technology will look a lot like—an SSD.
Intel shows off virtual reality in a big way at CES, with a massive VR-equipped keynote. But the first showing of its "Cannon Lake" chips and commercializing its Project Alloy VR was the real news.
HTC hints at wireless VR with new Vive partners and accessories, including the Tracker that can track anything
Thought the HTC Vive was fully developed? Not at all. HTC showed the way to a wireless future, together with new hardware: the Vive Tracker and an improved audio experience.
Intel has launched its seventh-generation Core chips, also known as Kaby Lake, for desktops, notebooks, two-and-ones, and more. Support for high-speed Optane memory could be Intel's edge over AMD's impressive Ryzen chips. Here are all the details.
AMD revealed key details about its first Zen-based processor, code-named Summit Ridge: its clock speed, the underlying SenseMI technologies that make it tick. Zen also gets a new brand name, Ryzen.
Microsoft and Intel will team up on "Project Evo" to help future computers better understand the world around them. Plus: The two companies release hardware specs for new PCs designed for virtual reality.
Intel needs graphics power. AMD needs cash. Both need to fight Nvidia. That's why this rumored partnership would actually make sense.
There's a lot of excitement about Intel's superfast Optane SSDs, but products won't be on shelves this year as the chipmaker had earlier promised.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Intel is taking a new direction in chip development as it looks to the future of artificial intelligence, with the company betting the technology will pervade applications and web services.
Intel plans to spend an additional $250 million over the next two years to make fully autonomous driving a reality.
Drone shows can be fun to watch, much like fireworks displays. Intel's been flying an army of hundreds of drones that move in a coordinated fashion, creating an effect that looks like a mid-air ballet.
CPU performance increases were ignored for years, but AMD put them back on the map with its upcoming Zen chip. This has rubbed off on Intel in a good way.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW