When introducing its new monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip, Intel couldn't help but take a swipe at graphics processors being sluggish for some tasks.
Intel's Broadwell-E sets a new standard with its 10 cores' worth of horsepower. It'd better be fast, for the price you'll pay.
Intel let slips the timeline for its upcoming Optane line of SSDs that will blur the line between storage and memory by offering performance that has 1,000 times the endurance of NAND flash and is in some cases up to 1,000 times faster.
As part of Vivid Sydney, Intel’s Drone 100 performance, featuring 100 illuminated drones, made its public debut on June 8 with performances conducted each night until Sunday June 12. The exhibition was developed by Intel and Ars Electronica and the S...
Intel says it will consistently deliver 10 to 20 percent performance improvements with chips made with the 10-nanometer and 7-nanometer manufacturing processes.
If you are not happy with the quality of streaming video, it's perhaps because a server doesn't have a good graphics processor.
Intel's new Broadwell-E family comes with up to 10 cores, pushing the envelope in both performance and pricing. Read on for the details.
Intel’s world-record-holding drone performance, Drone 100, will be making its local debut as part of Vivid Sydney. The drones will showcase different shapes and colours to reveal bespoke animation designed specifically for the Sydney performance.
Intel considers virtual reality a key growth vector as it reshapes to survive in a post-PC world, and new Core i7 Extreme Edition chips will play a big role in that transition.
Intel wants you to pay server prices for server performance, but its new Broadwell-E gaming chip comes with a hidden power-up: a new feature that will speed up the chip faster than its Turbo Boost limit.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
Intel, in addition to showing off its blazing-fast 3C XPoint Optane drives, also said its 3D NAND will be able to squeeze 1TB of storage into a 1.5mm thick drive by next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW