Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Intel has launched three new additions to its Compute Stick range based on The company’s Core and Atom processors.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
MSI says it has just what you need to keep your Skylake CPU from bending due to a monster cooling set-up: a metal frame.
Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the latest partner to work with Intel on the Internet of Things, announcing it will develop products for computing at the edges of networks.
For a while it was hard to get a hand on an ARM, but that may not be the case soon.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
A new battery from Prieto Battery could provide five times more energy capacity
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
A forensic research firm has published a list of the industry's most hackable and least hackable vehicles based on how easy it is to wirelessly gain access their computerized systems.
Intel is creating the Automotive Security Review Board to help the automotive industry use its hardware in a secure way -- and to persuade security researchers to help it find bugs in its own automotive hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Updated: Telstra's mobile network goes down across the country
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW