Intel says it plans to invest more than $100 million in the retail industry over the next five years.
Intel adds performance boosting Hyper-Threading to its budget chips
Chuwi announces the Hi13, a cheap Windows tablet with a detachable keyboard, powered by Intel's latest Apollo Lake Atom chip.
It's CES—time to put on some protective gear and overclock Kaby Lake CPUs to 7GHz, just for sport.
Boutique builder Origin PC says its professional overclocking can push your Kaby Lake PC past the vaunted 5GHz milestone.
Intel’s SSD-killing Optane technology will look a lot like—an SSD.
Intel shows off virtual reality in a big way at CES, with a massive VR-equipped keynote. But the first showing of its "Cannon Lake" chips and commercializing its Project Alloy VR was the real news.
HTC hints at wireless VR with new Vive partners and accessories, including the Tracker that can track anything
Thought the HTC Vive was fully developed? Not at all. HTC showed the way to a wireless future, together with new hardware: the Vive Tracker and an improved audio experience.
Intel has launched its seventh-generation Core chips, also known as Kaby Lake, for desktops, notebooks, two-and-ones, and more. Support for high-speed Optane memory could be Intel's edge over AMD's impressive Ryzen chips. Here are all the details.
AMD revealed key details about its first Zen-based processor, code-named Summit Ridge: its clock speed, the underlying SenseMI technologies that make it tick. Zen also gets a new brand name, Ryzen.
Microsoft and Intel will team up on "Project Evo" to help future computers better understand the world around them. Plus: The two companies release hardware specs for new PCs designed for virtual reality.
Intel needs graphics power. AMD needs cash. Both need to fight Nvidia. That's why this rumored partnership would actually make sense.
There's a lot of excitement about Intel's superfast Optane SSDs, but products won't be on shelves this year as the chipmaker had earlier promised.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Intel is taking a new direction in chip development as it looks to the future of artificial intelligence, with the company betting the technology will pervade applications and web services.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW