The future of computing is all about devices that are not just smarter than today's, but are also more aware of the habits and day-to-day lives of their users, says Justin Rattner, Intel's Chief Technology Officer.
WeTab will next week release the world's first tablet based on the MeeGo operating system. At the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, WeTab showed off the device, which boasts a boot-up time of only 16sec along with a stand-by recovery time of 1s...
Dell showed off a 10in tablet PC with a difference at the day two keynote of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Acer and ASUS DVRs powered by the Intel Atom C4100 processor have been shown at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Intel's upcoming Sandy Bridge microprocessor design is generating a lot of buzz, primarily because it'll integrate the chipmaker's high-end graphics technology with its CPUs.
Intel's AppUP application store has gone live today and will allow netbook and notebook users to download free and non-free applications.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Intel kicked off the second day of its developers conference by officially launching its app store and rolling out new Atom processors.
Intel has announced that its new Sandy Bridge processors will begin shipping "in high volume" early next year. The long-awaited processor line, now renamed the Second-Generation Intel Core processor, was finally announced at the 2010 Intel Developer ...
Here are some of the product demonstrations we recorded during the opening keynote at the 2010 Intel Developer Forum. The demonstrations showcased the speed improvements of the 2nd Generation Core Processor over the current generation, as well as coo...
Intel's Sandy Bridge CPU architecture is set to hit mainstream PCs by 2011 and it will be known as 2nd Generation Core. The improvements over the current mainstream Core i7 series CPUs largely relate to media processing. The graphics processor and I/...
When Intel engineers began thinking about designing a new chip architecture, they first decided to reconsider the way they think about laptops.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini kicked off the company's annual IDF conference today by announcing that Intel is on track to ship a 22-nanometer processor in 2011.
Intel's research and development labs have been working on an interactive 3D technology called OASIS, which may one day give consumers a whole new way of interacting with their shopping lists and everyday household items. The technology was showcased...
Laptops and desktops with Intel's next-generation Core chips will ship early next year, and the chip maker will use its conference next week to highlight the architecture behind the new processors.
Intel will introduce a dual-core Atom processor this quarter as it tries to improve the performance of the inexpensive, low-power chips, CEO Paul Otellini said during an earnings conference call on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCProject managerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD