Intel may be close to settling the antitrust lawsuit filed by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission late last year.
The antitrust lawsuit filed today by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's against Intel Corp. could turn out to be a great Christmas present for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Nvidia Corp.
The recent legal settlement between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will bring new business to AMD and major benefit for its customers, the chip maker said Wednesday.
The European Ombudsman accused the European Commission on Thursday of "maladministration" during its antitrust investigation of Intel, which resulted in a hefty fine earlier this year, as well as an order to desist from its anti-competitive practices...
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices Thursday announced that they have settled all antitrust litigation and patent cross-license disputes between the companies.
The Great Recession cast a shadow on all sectors of the economy in 2009. IT fared better than most, however, and the slump did not curb the dynamic nature of the industry. Acquisitions among big vendors continued to reshape the market, operating-syst...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC