Virus writers finally paid some attention to Apple Macs in 2010, with several new types of malware appearing to puncture the myth of the platform's security invulnerability, security company Intego has reported in its annual review.
The widely-reported 'Boonana' Trojan was a new piece of malware after all and had nothing directly to do with Koobface, Microsoft and other security companies have reported a week after the event.
A new variant of the Koobface worm that targets Mac OS X and Linux as well as Windows is spreading through Facebook, MySpace and Twitter, security researchers warned today.
A week after a security company warned Mac users of the slowly growing risk of malware attack, a new Mac OS X Trojan-worm based on Koobface has been discovered circulating via Facebook and Twitter.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW