Virus writers finally paid some attention to Apple Macs in 2010, with several new types of malware appearing to puncture the myth of the platform's security invulnerability, security company Intego has reported in its annual review.
The widely-reported 'Boonana' Trojan was a new piece of malware after all and had nothing directly to do with Koobface, Microsoft and other security companies have reported a week after the event.
A new variant of the Koobface worm that targets Mac OS X and Linux as well as Windows is spreading through Facebook, MySpace and Twitter, security researchers warned today.
A week after a security company warned Mac users of the slowly growing risk of malware attack, a new Mac OS X Trojan-worm based on Koobface has been discovered circulating via Facebook and Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC