Apple's OS X is vulnerable to the Shellshock bug, but it's not that easy for attackers to take advantage of it, according to Intego, which specializes in security software for the operating system.
A new piece of malicious software targeted at Apple users has been found on a website dedicated to the Dalai Lama, but one security vendor is labeling it as low risk.
A newly identified Mac OS X Trojan bundles a component that leverages the processing power of video cards (GPUs) to generate Bitcoins, a popular type of virtual currency.
Mac users can thank Microsoft for taking down a small but dangerous botnet.
The past couple of weeks have not been the best for Mac OS X's security reputation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA