Business have another way to reach users on Instagram.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Instagram debuted Stories two months ago, and it's already proved to be a popular feature with its 500 million users.
Unlike Twitter, Instagram is making it easier to curb abuse with comment moderation.
Instagram is removing the Photo Map feature because everything is terrible and nothing matters.
The update rolled out to iOS users today, and will come to Android soon.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
In an effort to retain users who may have drifted toward Snapchat, Instagram copied one of its rival's defining features: short-lived multimedia. But will the new 'Instagram Stories' be a strategic success or just another flop from Instagram's parent...
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
In order to create a business profile on Instagram, your business needs to be linked to a Facebook Page.
From Uber to Instagram, the surprising reason why we freak out every time an app gets a new redesign.
The nostalgic logo is out, while the updated mobile apps embrace the trendy move to flat design and sharp color choices.
The popular photo-sharing app aims to become a hub for longer video.
Instagram is increasing the size of pictures users of its mobile app are allowed to post, finally opening the door of the photo sharing service to much more detailed images.
With a user base of over 200 million people, who collectively post 70 million new photographs and short videos a day, Instagram provides a timely view of events around the world that people are interested in. But how does the service spot emerging tr...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLife/400 Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW