Photos that don't violate Instagram's content guidelines but are still considered "sensitive" will be blurred out.
Business have another way to reach users on Instagram.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Instagram debuted Stories two months ago, and it's already proved to be a popular feature with its 500 million users.
Unlike Twitter, Instagram is making it easier to curb abuse with comment moderation.
Instagram is removing the Photo Map feature because everything is terrible and nothing matters.
The update rolled out to iOS users today, and will come to Android soon.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
In an effort to retain users who may have drifted toward Snapchat, Instagram copied one of its rival's defining features: short-lived multimedia. But will the new 'Instagram Stories' be a strategic success or just another flop from Instagram's parent...
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
In order to create a business profile on Instagram, your business needs to be linked to a Facebook Page.
From Uber to Instagram, the surprising reason why we freak out every time an app gets a new redesign.
The nostalgic logo is out, while the updated mobile apps embrace the trendy move to flat design and sharp color choices.
The popular photo-sharing app aims to become a hub for longer video.
Instagram is increasing the size of pictures users of its mobile app are allowed to post, finally opening the door of the photo sharing service to much more detailed images.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Managed Services ExpVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - UX experience NeededNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC