HTC's announcement of two smartphones linked closer than ever to Facebook will lead an industry trend, analysts say, but despite the social network's popularity most users will ultimately prefer handhelds without the special feature.
Mobile phone maker INQ has collaborated with Facebook on phones optimized for the social networking site, and the results are the Android-based INQ Cloud Touch and INQ Cloud Q.
Mobile phone outfit INQ Mobile has launched two low-cost smartphones that feature tight integration with social-networking site Twitter, it said on Tuesday.
INQ has revealed it plans to launch a mobile phone with a Twitter app aimed at fans of the micro-blogging site.
3 Australia today announced that it will exclusively offer the INQ mobile phone in Australia.
Latest News Articles
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 14% off $849.95
- $660 free shipping
- $49.97 free shipping
- $143 free shipping
- 60% off $12.99
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »