HTC's announcement of two smartphones linked closer than ever to Facebook will lead an industry trend, analysts say, but despite the social network's popularity most users will ultimately prefer handhelds without the special feature.
Mobile phone maker INQ has collaborated with Facebook on phones optimized for the social networking site, and the results are the Android-based INQ Cloud Touch and INQ Cloud Q.
Mobile phone outfit INQ Mobile has launched two low-cost smartphones that feature tight integration with social-networking site Twitter, it said on Tuesday.
INQ has revealed it plans to launch a mobile phone with a Twitter app aimed at fans of the micro-blogging site.
3 Australia today announced that it will exclusively offer the INQ mobile phone in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Turn your whistling into song with the tap of an app
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Canon PIXMA MG7560 All-In-One Cloud printer
- Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced II wireless modem review
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.