HTC's announcement of two smartphones linked closer than ever to Facebook will lead an industry trend, analysts say, but despite the social network's popularity most users will ultimately prefer handhelds without the special feature.
Mobile phone maker INQ has collaborated with Facebook on phones optimized for the social networking site, and the results are the Android-based INQ Cloud Touch and INQ Cloud Q.
Mobile phone outfit INQ Mobile has launched two low-cost smartphones that feature tight integration with social-networking site Twitter, it said on Tuesday.
INQ has revealed it plans to launch a mobile phone with a Twitter app aimed at fans of the micro-blogging site.
3 Australia today announced that it will exclusively offer the INQ mobile phone in Australia.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Sony launches 6in dual-SIM smartphone for sub-$500
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
- 5 Who makes the better smartphone, Samsung or HTC?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »