The Apple co-founder and chief scientist at Fusion-io talks about the disruptive trends that excite and concern him.
Telcos must welcome the development of the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a chance to innovate, or face unpopularity, a member of TM Forum said.
For some reason people assume that implementation methodologies are different according to the type of software and newer technologies such as enterprise social software are somehow unusual.
Technology innovation is something anyone can undertake these days. Or so we are told.
Thumbs up, lights on. Thumbs down, lights off. That's all a user would need to do with the GestureID project from Germany's Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology. After more than a year of intensive research, the group presented its proje...
Touch screens have changed the way people use mobile phones dramatically. But gesture controls, augmented reality and larger screen sizes are about to change habits even more, according to mobile interface expert Christian Lindholm.
For TV addicts it could be the ultimate remote control: a 7-inch portable touchscreen that can not only control gadgets in the living room but also check out and what's playing on channels other than the one currently showing on the big screen.
VMware announced a new program on Tuesday through which service providers will offer pay-as-you-go computing services similar to those from Amazon Web Services.
Nokia plans to roll out a micro financing program for mobile phones across 12 states in India.
Taiwan's largest telecommunications service provider, Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), has teamed up with Microsoft, smartphone maker High Tech Computer (HTC) and others to start building an e-book business for Chinese language materials.
Scientists at IBM are experimenting with using DNA molecules as a way to create tiny circuits that could form the basis of smaller, more powerful computer chips.
Digg announced a new ad voting platform this week. Digg has established itself as a provider of community consensus for content. With this new system, users can vote for or against Web ad content. The more votes an ad gets, the less the advertiser wi...
The Boston software company Invention Machine will have you believe their product can make the traditional "Eureka!" moment obsolete.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD