IBM may be leading the pack when it comes to putting away patents related to cloud technologies.
After nine months of testing, Amazon Web Services is now offering its Aurora database as a full commercial service, positioning it as a high-performance alternative to the widely used open source MySQL database.
Following what has become a tradition for Microsoft's Worldwide Partners Conference, chief operating officer Kevin Turner did some old-fashioned fiery preaching in his closing keynote, this year condemning cloud-service competitors like Google for no...
Workloads moved to the cloud must be managed properly, so Microsoft has released new tools to help system administrators bridge their in-house data centers with Azure services.
Oracle has launched a number of new Cloud services that the company claims will provide enterprises with all the tools they need to run their operations in the cloud.
Amazon Web Services' EMR (Elastic MapReduce) service has been upgraded to handle Spark applications, giving enterprises that want to use the increasingly popular processing engine a way to do so without building their own infrastructure.
To bid for a massive U.S. government contract, Sungard has teamed up with Google to build a prototype cloud system that could store six years' worth of U.S. stock and financial trading data and let regulators and stock traders scrutinize this mountai...
Amazon Web Services has launched new, more powerful general-purpose and data-warehouse virtual servers as it works to stay ahead of the competition by offering users a wider array of cloud-service options.
If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Has there ever been a Gartner Magic Quadrant as lopsided as the one issued this week for cloud infrastructure providers?
Got a cloud computing job that doesn't need to be completed right away? Google says it has a deal for you.
Two new IT management products from Microsoft continue the company's push to help customers move their operations to the cloud.
Microsoft will soon offer three additional ways for enterprises to store data on Azure, making the cloud computing platform more supportive of big data analysis.
Microsoft plans to introduce a new cloud platform service that may eliminate the need to worry about scaling up an application as it grows in popularity.
With a new integrated set of Azure-based services, Microsoft wants to help ease the process of developing applications that run in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT