Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Spy group has embedded tools in foreign networks ... Sony selling its SmartEyeglasses ... Infosys will automate more jobs ... and more news
Indian outsourcer Infosys is to acquire Panaya, a U.S. vendor of automation technology for testing enterprise software deployments and upgrades.
Tibco's board of directors has begun a review of "strategic and financial alternatives," which presumably include a sale, the middleware vendor has confirmed following a news report of its plans.
Indian outsourcer Infosys said its revenue and profit grew in the second quarter as the company won some large deals in the period.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC