Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
Information Technology Industry Council
The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
Two years after the first leaks by Edward Snowden about U.S. surveillance programs, the country's tech companies are still worried about a backlash from other governments.
Groups representing major IT companies have warned U.S. President Barack Obama again not to go through with measures that would undermine encryption technologies. Such policies would undermine privacy and compromise the security of tech products and ...
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of su...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia