Google has agreed to improve the information it provides to people about how it collects personal data in the U.K., after it was required to do so by country's data protection authority.
Information Commissioner's Office
Government officials in the US and the UK are warning people to secure their webcams after websites that broadcast the contents of those cameras have sprung up online.
Many mobile apps request too many permissions and don't explain how they collect users' personal information, a study of 1,211 popular apps by the Global Privacy Enforcement Network has found.
Text-message spam is coming under close scrutiny from the U.K.'s data protection authority, which is trying to blunt an increasing wave of insurance industry and accident compensation-related spam.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT