Information Commissioner's Office
Text-message spam is coming under close scrutiny from the U.K.'s data protection authority, which is trying to blunt an increasing wave of insurance industry and accident compensation-related spam.
A council that used encrypted memory sticks has been handed a reprimand from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) after an employee's struggle to use the technology resulted in data being lost on an unsecured replacement drive.
The number of data breaches reported to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has reached 1,007 as of today.
Latest News Articles
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
- Judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- MongoDB snags key Oracle engineer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 60% off $12.99
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »