Infor, the software industry's third-largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) application vendor after SAP and Oracle, has been building out its own underlying technology platform in a bid to gain more revenue as well as provide customers with easi...
Infor is being sued by a Puerto Rican tax authority on grounds that its failure to maintain software used by the organization racked up US$9 million in costs.
Infor has scooped up marketing resource management vendor Orbis Global in a bid to flesh out the capabilities of its Epiphany marketing suite. Terms of the agreement, which was announced Tuesday, were not disclosed.
Infor has teamed up with VMWare to help customers of its Infor10 LN ERP (enterprise resource planning) software run on VMWare's latest virtualization technology, opening a door to private cloud deployments and potentially lower infrastructure costs.
In a case that hinges on interpretations of software contract language and the respective rights of customers and vendors when it comes to third-party support organizations, 3M wants a court to declare that it doesn't owe Infor millions of dollars in...
Salesforce.com has hired former Oracle and SAP executive John Wookey, adding a seasoned software-development executive to its ranks at a time of rapid growth in both revenue and its breadth of offerings.
NetSuite on Wednesday announced a series of enhancements and offerings meant to make its on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) software more desirable to larger companies, particularly those with international operations.
Infor and its CEO, former Oracle co-president Charles Phillips, are hoping to jump-start the ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software vendor's profile and revenues with Infor10, a major new rebranding and technology effort that was launched Tuesda...
Lawson Software is embroiled in the latest instance of an allegedly failed ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project to become public.
Lawson Software and its parent company Infor are adding governance capabilities to their ERP (enterprise resource planning) software with the acquisition of Approva, announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal, which closed Sept. 1, were not disclosed.
A customer of ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) vendor Infor has filed suit in hopes of warding off the company's demand for roughly US$400,000 in additional license fees, which it calls an "absurdity."
Salesforce.com is strengthening its hand in the ERP (enterprise resource planning) market, announcing on Thursday two new partnerships with Infor and Workday that will result in an intermingling of the companies' applications and technologies.
An Infor customer is alleging the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor betrayed a long-standing trust between the companies in order to sell it software that utterly failed to perform as promised.
A majority of Lawson Software shareholders approved the company's sale to Infor and Golden Gate Capital during a meeting Wednesday, paving the way for the creation of the industry's third-largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors af...
A pair of Lawson Software shareholders have filed a class action lawsuit to block the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor's sale to Infor and its parent company Golden Gate Capital, according to documents filed Tuesday in U.S. District...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCPMO AnalystVIC