The writing's on the wall about the short supply of IPv4 addresses, and IPv6 has been around since 1999. Then why does the new protocol still make up just a fraction of the Internet?
Bare-metal switches that can be programmed like Linux servers aren't just for big Web companies anymore. They may show up in a lot more average enterprises in the next few years.
Because many enterprises have already upgraded their networks to the 802.11n standard, sales growth in the enterprise wireless LAN sector was cut in half during the second quarter, according to Infonetics Research.
The technology to implement Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) is maturing, but mobile operators won't roll out telephony services in earnest until 2015. At the same time apps like Skype and Fring are growing quickly in popularity, according to Infonetics Resear...
Your office is now optional. A recent study from Infonetics Research projects that enterprises will spend $5 billion on videoconferencing and telepresence by 2015. To accommodate the need for instant connectivity and information sharing at the office...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD