Because many enterprises have already upgraded their networks to the 802.11n standard, sales growth in the enterprise wireless LAN sector was cut in half during the second quarter, according to Infonetics Research.
The technology to implement Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) is maturing, but mobile operators won't roll out telephony services in earnest until 2015. At the same time apps like Skype and Fring are growing quickly in popularity, according to Infonetics Resear...
Your office is now optional. A recent study from Infonetics Research projects that enterprises will spend $5 billion on videoconferencing and telepresence by 2015. To accommodate the need for instant connectivity and information sharing at the office...
Passing the second anniversary of the Great Recession's market low this week, the technology sector remains a pillar for corporate revenue and investor confidence, as industry bellwethers like IBM and Apple make impressive share gains.
The increasing popularity of tablets and smartphones has helped sales of Wi-Fi equipment reach new highs, according to two recent reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2014: Next-gen smartphones from Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola and more
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Surface Pro 3 not overheating but needs a software fix, Microsoft says
- Server sales have turned a corner, IDC says
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ