The European Commission announced on Monday that it has launched an investigation into a group of chip suppliers who are suspected breaking the European Union's antitrust laws by operating a cartel.
More than three years after the iPhone was first hacked, computer security experts think they've found a whole new way to break into mobile phones -- one that could become a big headache for Apple, or for smartphone makers using Google's Android soft...
Intel will not position its Atom processor for the server market, even as some vendors are building servers around collections of hundreds of low-power Atom processors, a company executive said.
Intel will acquire Infineon Technologies' wireless division for $US1.4 billion, the company said Monday.
Intel will acquire Infineon Technologies' wireless division for US$1.4 billion, the company said Monday.
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD