The European Commission announced on Monday that it has launched an investigation into a group of chip suppliers who are suspected breaking the European Union's antitrust laws by operating a cartel.
More than three years after the iPhone was first hacked, computer security experts think they've found a whole new way to break into mobile phones -- one that could become a big headache for Apple, or for smartphone makers using Google's Android soft...
Intel will not position its Atom processor for the server market, even as some vendors are building servers around collections of hundreds of low-power Atom processors, a company executive said.
Intel will acquire Infineon Technologies' wireless division for $US1.4 billion, the company said Monday.
Intel will acquire Infineon Technologies' wireless division for US$1.4 billion, the company said Monday.
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia