Chinese company Ninebot won't be accused of offering knockoff Segways any longer: On Wednesday, the three-year-old startup announced it had acquired Segway.
Millions of air passengers could be at risk if more isn't done to prevent hackers targeting aircraft and air traffic control systems, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.
Few would deny the life-simplifying appeal of a one-stop shopping experience, and that's just what AOL aims to offer brands in the world of programmatic advertising. The company's new One by AOL platform, unveiled on Tuesday, promises a consolidated ...
The health information your Apple Watch collects could eventually end up in IBM's Watson cloud computing platform, where medical researchers and doctors can tap it in the course of their work.
Electronic health records vendors make the process of sharing patient information too expensive and complicated for hospitals and doctors, a problem that affects the quality and cost of care.
Tokyo Electric Power on Friday sent a robot where no machine has gone before -- inside the highly radioactive heart of a reactor at the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant.
It's coming up on two years since Salesforce acquired Pardot, and on Thursday the company enriched its resulting Sales Cloud B2B marketing-automation product with two new key capabilities.
Anyone who's ever worked in professional services knows that the focus there on people and billable projects can open up a world of specialized requirements from any supporting business software. With that very distinction in mind, Workday on Thursda...
It's no secret that algorithms power much of the technology we interact with every day, whether it's to search for information on Google or to browse through a Facebook news feed. What's less widely known is that algorithms also play a role when we a...
It's been just over half a year since Oracle completed its US$5.3 billion acquisition of Micros, and on Wednesday the company added several new services to the retail-focused technologies it gained through that deal.
The mobile payments space is about to get more crowded: CurrentC, a platform backed by some of the country's biggest retailers, will launch in the next few months and give Apple, Google and Samsung added competition.
In just under six months, a behind-the-scenes switch in the payments industry will change the way U.S. consumers shop and could bring wider acceptance for Apple Pay and its competitors.
It's a common theme that spans functional areas within the organization: data remains stuck in silos, making it all but impossible for decision-makers to get a glimpse at the big picture. Zeroing in on marketers' experience of this problem, Oracle on...
For this self-driving car, the roadside hazards included traffic jams, undisciplined bystanders -- and centuries-old cannons.
Google's technology may eventually make its way into operating rooms and help surgeons with their procedures.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra's mobile network goes down across the country
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW