Nuna 7, a futuristic single-seater car capable of speeds in excess of 100 kilometers per hour, is on the verge of winning the World Solar Challenge, a biennial cross-Australia endurance race for solar-powered vehicles.
A solar-powered car carrying four people hit speeds of 120 kilometers per hour (75 miles per hour) as it raced across the Australian desert in this year's World Solar Challenge.
A team from Holland's Delft University is leading the world's toughest solar car race at the end of its second day.
Toyota added a new concept electric vehicle to its Hamo car sharing project, which lets users rent electric cars by the minute.
A South Korean company has developed a smartphone and camera combo that it claims brings to any car some driving safety features typically found in only high-end automobiles.
It might not be immediately obvious, but with every solar panel installed comes a simple but essential piece of maintenance: regular cleaning.
Pioneer updated its line of HUDs (heads-up displays), and it hopes the in-car gadgets will help keep drivers' eyes on the road instead of on a GPS device or other electronics.
When you sit in the car of the future, you won't need to worry about keys or adjusting your seat and you'll even get a quick health check when you sit in the driver's seat.
Putting a futuristic spin on the basic elements of a health check-up, Japan's Sharp has developed a sort of healthcare pod that allows people to look cool while their vital signs are measured.
Japan's Mitsubishi Electric has developed a prototype projector that could give car interior designers a lot more freedom in the way they model the dashboards of cars.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration intends to regulate only mobile apps that are medical devices and could pose a risk to a patient's safety if they do not function as intended.
Less than three weeks before a massive U.S. government health information database is scheduled to go live, some lawmakers have significant concerns about the ability of the system to protect personal health records and other private information.
Workday is hoping to give rival Oracle and other ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors fits with an upcoming product aimed at institutions of higher education.
As the trend famously codified by Intel co-founder Gordon Moore -- that the number of transistors on an integrated circuit would double every two years -- seems to be flagging, one top engineer suggests that it is time to rethink chip design to buy p...
Qualcomm has agreed to sell its Omnitracs fleet management subsidiary, one of its first businesses and one of the earliest vehicle information networks, to a private equity company for US$800 million in cash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC