Jawbone on Tuesday announced Up Platform, an API that allows health-focused services, apps, and hardware to connect with the company's Up wristband accessory.
European politicians are at loggerheads following a vote in the European Parliament on Wednesday that rejected proposals to store information on airline passengers.
A health care robot developed by iRobot and InTouch Health allows doctors who may be thousands of miles away to interact with patients at their bedsides.
The latest European Union survey of ICT in schools has found that 20 percent of secondary students have never or almost never used a computer in their school lessons.
The race to make the most advanced chips for smartphones and tablets is gaining steam, with contract chip manufacturer TSMC hastening implementation of its latest manufacturing technology to close a chip-making advantage long held by Intel.
American Airlines grounded all its flights across the U.S. on Tuesday after an unidentified computer problem hit its reservation system.
Xavier Niel, the founder of disruptive French ISP and mobile operator Free, is setting up a training school for programmers.
Wells Fargo warned on Tuesday that its website is being targeted again by a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack.
A new, Wi-Fi connected device called the Heat Meter allows homeowners to track propane, natural gas or oil use in real time and compare their home's efficiency with others in the area.
Qualcomm has a big, well-funded research and development operation, but its program for commercializing new innovations is still a learning experience for the wireless chip maker.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Tokyo's subways will soon offer a new mobile app with free Wi-Fi access, then track if the information it provides changes passenger habits.
One of Japan's largest ad agencies will soon launch a new ad platform that mixes image recognition software with GPS and time data from smartphones to link consumers with product information.
In an effort to make it easier to connect vehicles, Ericsson and Gemalto have joined forces on embedded SIMs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 2 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 5 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW