After a weekend chock full of rumors and speculation, Yahoo has announced it plans to acquire Tumblr, the popular social service that hosts more than 105 million GIF-filled blogs, for $US1.1 billion in cash.
iPhone and iPad sales pushed Apple to quarterly records for both sales and profit during the just-completed holiday season, the company announced Wednesday. But Mac sales dropped from last year's numbers.
Technology has given Pope Benedict XVI a window into space and the astronauts he spoke to the ultimate morale boost.
The royal wedding went off without a hitch Friday morning, and the Internet appeared to survive the event as well. Web traffic was high during the nuptials, but YouTube was able to stream the event live to millions around the world without choking (m...
Get ready for your daily dose of Rupert Murdoch. News Corp.'s iPad-only newspaper, The Daily, is set to debut Wednesday morning during an announcement at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City. Company chairman Murdoch will be on hand to make the ann...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.