Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
Independent Security Evaluators
Hackers will put Internet-connected embedded devices to the test at the DefCon 23 security conference in August. Judging by the results of previous Internet-of-Things security reviews, prepare for flaws galore.
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices are riddled with vulnerabilities that can put the security of sensitive data and networks at risk, a researcher has found. To prove his point, he has created a proof-of-concept worm that can infect devices from ...
An ongoing attack in Brazil tricks users into visiting malicious websites that attempt to silently change the Domain Name System settings of their home routers.
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW