With Android and iOS dominating the tablet market, Mozilla's Firefox OS hasn't had much of a look in. It's now getting a bit of help from ARM rival Imagination Technologies, which has ported a version of Firefox to a prototype tablet based on its MIP...
Hobbyists are getting a lot of love, with big companies like Microsoft, Intel and IBM releasing circuit board computers to conceptualize and prototype products. Imagination is now entering the fray with its $US65 Creator CI20 computer, which has wire...
A Chinese company wants enthusiasts to make and test their own wearable devices with a computer smaller than an SD card announced Wednesday.
Graphics is not yet a major consideration in wearables, but Imagination hopes to change that as part of a plan to put its new PowerVR graphics technology in a wide range of computing devices.
Imagination Technologies hopes to catch up with ARM and Intel in the mobile space with its first MIPS 64-bit processor core design, which could be in tablets and smartphones by 2016.
The expected boom in demand for small, often isolated devices in the Internet of Things is driving developers to craft new types of components.
A collaborative, nonprofit foundation has been started by a group of technology companies to boost the adoption of the MIPS processor architecture.
A Chinese company has released a computer about the size of an SD card that can run a full version of Android and should make it easier to build wearable devices.
More vivid games with better shadows, lights and reflection could come to iPhones in the near future as new mobile graphics technology announced by Imagination Technologies hits the market.
Apple will continue relying on chip designer Imagination Technologies for multimedia rendering technologies in iPhones and iPads.
Imagination Technologies, which designs graphics chips used in the iPhone and other top mobile products, is promising "console quality graphics" with an updated GPU lineup announced on Monday.
Imagination Technologies will deliver its first Warrior CPU core to device makers by the end of the year, beginning a campaign to make the MIPS architecture a more potent rival to ARM and x86.
Imagination Technologies, the UK company that designs the graphics chips for the iPhone and iPad, will release a new CPU design next year for low-power servers, the company's CEO said this week.
Graphics processors with 3D transistors could come to smartphones and tablets through a technology collaboration between Imagination Technologies and contract chip maker TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.).
Imagination Technologies is moving forward with the development of the MIPS CPU architecture, trying to dispel concerns about the processor's future after acquiring struggling MIPS Technologies late last year for a heavily discounted price.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW