With Android and iOS dominating the tablet market, Mozilla's Firefox OS hasn't had much of a look in. It's now getting a bit of help from ARM rival Imagination Technologies, which has ported a version of Firefox to a prototype tablet based on its MIP...
Hobbyists are getting a lot of love, with big companies like Microsoft, Intel and IBM releasing circuit board computers to conceptualize and prototype products. Imagination is now entering the fray with its $US65 Creator CI20 computer, which has wire...
A Chinese company wants enthusiasts to make and test their own wearable devices with a computer smaller than an SD card announced Wednesday.
Graphics is not yet a major consideration in wearables, but Imagination hopes to change that as part of a plan to put its new PowerVR graphics technology in a wide range of computing devices.
Imagination Technologies hopes to catch up with ARM and Intel in the mobile space with its first MIPS 64-bit processor core design, which could be in tablets and smartphones by 2016.
The expected boom in demand for small, often isolated devices in the Internet of Things is driving developers to craft new types of components.
A collaborative, nonprofit foundation has been started by a group of technology companies to boost the adoption of the MIPS processor architecture.
A Chinese company has released a computer about the size of an SD card that can run a full version of Android and should make it easier to build wearable devices.
More vivid games with better shadows, lights and reflection could come to iPhones in the near future as new mobile graphics technology announced by Imagination Technologies hits the market.
Apple will continue relying on chip designer Imagination Technologies for multimedia rendering technologies in iPhones and iPads.
Imagination Technologies, which designs graphics chips used in the iPhone and other top mobile products, is promising "console quality graphics" with an updated GPU lineup announced on Monday.
Imagination Technologies will deliver its first Warrior CPU core to device makers by the end of the year, beginning a campaign to make the MIPS architecture a more potent rival to ARM and x86.
Imagination Technologies, the UK company that designs the graphics chips for the iPhone and iPad, will release a new CPU design next year for low-power servers, the company's CEO said this week.
Graphics processors with 3D transistors could come to smartphones and tablets through a technology collaboration between Imagination Technologies and contract chip maker TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.).
Imagination Technologies is moving forward with the development of the MIPS CPU architecture, trying to dispel concerns about the processor's future after acquiring struggling MIPS Technologies late last year for a heavily discounted price.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Waze lets you order coffee and a donut from Dunkin' before you get there
- Windows 10 Creators Update review: Gaming, inking, and Edge win, while mixed reality loses
- How to get Windows 10 Creators Update: The release date and more
- Tested: Microsoft Edge is the only browser to run Netflix in 4K
- Windows 10 Creators Update FAQ: Everything you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTInternal Recruitment | $36phVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW