The Lenovo Miix 700 is a Lenovo Surface, plain and simple.
After bigger screens, and thinner screens, and 3D screens, and curved screens, and 4K screens, HDR is the new flavor of the season in television technology and it's one worth paying attention to.
Windows 10 continues to roll on, Microsoft's OEM chief says.
The Food Printer from XYZ Printing will cost $1,800.
Google is revamping its Street View service with an eye to attracting many more contributed 360° images.
One of the world's largest consumer drone makers says it's concerned hobbyists will face tougher restrictions over where they can fly if Amazon and Google get their way in creating dedicated airspace zones for commercial flight.
Ricoh's Theta, a candy bar-sized camera that can capture all-around images, is getting an upgrade.
Drone maker DJI is adding new features to some of its drones through a software update that should make them easier to fly.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartphones introduced at the IFA trade show in Berlin this week highlight trends that will grow more apparent over the next year, including the use of 64-bit processors, LTE-Advanced and super high-resolution screens.
Wireless charging will reach PCs next year, and laptops will be able to recharge when placed on tables, pads or surfaces supporting power delivery, according to an Intel executive
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
Intel's new Core M chips -- which bring PC-like performance to paper-thin tablets -- will initially be in many Windows 8.1 tablets, but no Android devices are yet on the radar.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC