The Lenovo Miix 700 is a Lenovo Surface, plain and simple.
After bigger screens, and thinner screens, and 3D screens, and curved screens, and 4K screens, HDR is the new flavor of the season in television technology and it's one worth paying attention to.
Windows 10 continues to roll on, Microsoft's OEM chief says.
The Food Printer from XYZ Printing will cost $1,800.
Google is revamping its Street View service with an eye to attracting many more contributed 360° images.
One of the world's largest consumer drone makers says it's concerned hobbyists will face tougher restrictions over where they can fly if Amazon and Google get their way in creating dedicated airspace zones for commercial flight.
Ricoh's Theta, a candy bar-sized camera that can capture all-around images, is getting an upgrade.
Drone maker DJI is adding new features to some of its drones through a software update that should make them easier to fly.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartphones introduced at the IFA trade show in Berlin this week highlight trends that will grow more apparent over the next year, including the use of 64-bit processors, LTE-Advanced and super high-resolution screens.
Wireless charging will reach PCs next year, and laptops will be able to recharge when placed on tables, pads or surfaces supporting power delivery, according to an Intel executive
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
Intel's new Core M chips -- which bring PC-like performance to paper-thin tablets -- will initially be in many Windows 8.1 tablets, but no Android devices are yet on the radar.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW