The Lenovo Miix 700 is a Lenovo Surface, plain and simple.
After bigger screens, and thinner screens, and 3D screens, and curved screens, and 4K screens, HDR is the new flavor of the season in television technology and it's one worth paying attention to.
Windows 10 continues to roll on, Microsoft's OEM chief says.
The Food Printer from XYZ Printing will cost $1,800.
Google is revamping its Street View service with an eye to attracting many more contributed 360° images.
One of the world's largest consumer drone makers says it's concerned hobbyists will face tougher restrictions over where they can fly if Amazon and Google get their way in creating dedicated airspace zones for commercial flight.
Ricoh's Theta, a candy bar-sized camera that can capture all-around images, is getting an upgrade.
Drone maker DJI is adding new features to some of its drones through a software update that should make them easier to fly.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartphones introduced at the IFA trade show in Berlin this week highlight trends that will grow more apparent over the next year, including the use of 64-bit processors, LTE-Advanced and super high-resolution screens.
Wireless charging will reach PCs next year, and laptops will be able to recharge when placed on tables, pads or surfaces supporting power delivery, according to an Intel executive
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
Intel's new Core M chips -- which bring PC-like performance to paper-thin tablets -- will initially be in many Windows 8.1 tablets, but no Android devices are yet on the radar.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW