A new Trojan program that can spy on victims, steal login credentials and interfere with browsing sessions is being sold on the underground market and might soon see wider distribution.
Russian authorities arrested a man and a teenaged boy from Moscow under suspicion that they compromised Apple ID accounts and used Apple's Find My iPhone service to hold iOS devices for ransom.
The U.S. Department of Justice, working with law enforcement agencies in other countries, revealed Monday a multinational effort to disrupt Gameover Zeus, a 2-year-old botnet employing an estimated 500,000 to 1 million compromised computers.
Someday, if you use your non-dominant hand to control your mouse or touchpad when you're say, shopping online, websites might interpret your irregular scrolling and clicking as a sign of fraud and require you to prove your identity, thanks to an IBM ...
A third of data breaches investigated by security firm Trustwave last year involved compromises of point-of-sale (PoS) systems and over half of all intrusions targeted payment card data.
DuckDuckGo, the privacy-themed search engine, has received a major redesign with enhanced search tools that could usher in a wave of new users.
Some of the biggest U.S. retailers have banded together to share information about cyberthreats, in a bid to avert breaches like that suffered by Target last holiday season.
Symantec has seen another round of a ham-fisted but surprisingly successful attack that targets Facebook users hoping to break into their friends' accounts.
Cybercriminals stole debit card information from customers of dozens of financial institutions in a phishing campaign that combined rogue text messages and with VoIP calls.
Target is upgrading the security of its store-branded payment cards and making other network improvements as it seeks to restore confidence after one of the largest-ever data breaches last year.
Worried about how the Heartbleed vulnerability may affect your personal accounts? A new tool may be of help.
More U.S. Internet users report they have been victims of data breach, while 80 percent want additional restrictions against sharing of online data, according to two surveys released Monday.
Andrew Auernheimer, known online as "weev," has won an appeal against his conviction for exploiting a vulnerability in AT&T's website to collect the email addresses of Apple iPad users. The 2010 incident earned him a 41-month prison sentence.
The U.S. Department of Justice has brought charges against nine alleged members of a criminal organization that distributed the Zeus Trojan used to steal millions of dollars from bank accounts nationwide.
Security vendor Trustwave was accused in a class-action suit of failing to detect the attack that led to Target's data breach, one of the largest on record.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC