Police in several European countries arrested 49 suspected members of a gang they say broke into corporate email accounts, using them to divert payments from business customers.
Identity fraud / theft
A new tool allows hackers to generate URLs that can hijack accounts on sites that use Facebook Login, potentially enabling powerful phishing attacks.
Google has released a security scanner to help its cloud customers guard against attacks on their Web applications.
Apple products are some of the most expensive and desirable in tech so it makes sense that the company's gift cards are proving an attractive currency for criminals.
Having to remember multiple passwords may soon be a thing of the past.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW