Police in several European countries arrested 49 suspected members of a gang they say broke into corporate email accounts, using them to divert payments from business customers.
Identity fraud / theft
A new tool allows hackers to generate URLs that can hijack accounts on sites that use Facebook Login, potentially enabling powerful phishing attacks.
Google has released a security scanner to help its cloud customers guard against attacks on their Web applications.
Apple products are some of the most expensive and desirable in tech so it makes sense that the company's gift cards are proving an attractive currency for criminals.
Having to remember multiple passwords may soon be a thing of the past.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA