A convergence of historical circumstance and an increase in innovative mobile applications may make Africa the first post-PC continent.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
During the past three to five years, when most companies began rolling out virtual servers in earnest as replacements for physical servers, acceptance has grown so quickly among both end users and IT staffs that more than half of all companies now de...
Microsoft is recognizing enterprise realities with its new accommodations for rivals' smartphones in an upcoming version of System Center Configuration Manager, an industry analyst said on Thursday.
Asustek Computer said it would start selling<strong> </strong>its first tablet PCs with the speedy Android 3.0 operating system this week, spicing it up with USB ports and options for a detachable keyboard that doubles as a spare battery.
Once Firefox 4 is out the door next week, Mozilla will likely shift to a faster development cycle for its browser, one that resembles the way Google rolls out a constant line of updates for Chrome.
If its proposed acquisition of Hitachi GST is successful, Western Digital will immediately gain status in the hard disk drive (HDD) enterprise market, where it has been striving to grow for the past couple of years.
The storage software market recorded its fifth successive quarter of year-on-year growth at the end of 2010 with all five of the top-ranked players increasing sales during the quarter, according to estimates published on Monday.
Last year, hard disk drive manufacturers shipped 5,127 petabytes of storage capacity, a 55.7 per cent increase over 2009, according to a report released Friday by market research firm IDC. A petabyte equals 1 million gigabytes, and 1 exabyte equals 1...
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Repeating what has been a familiar pattern for the past six months, tech earnings and market forecasts this week show that while enterprise IT sales, especially for software, are booming, consumer demand for PCs is flagging.
Taiwanese PC maker Micro-Star International (MSI) said on Thursday it would target business users with the release of three new 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet PCs on June 1, two with Windows 7 and one with Google's Android Honeycomb OS.
Slip-ups by a competitor are usually good for business, but Intel's recent problems with its Sandy Bridge chips won't help Advanced Micro Devices to steal market share from its bigger rival, according to IDC.
Acer, the No. 4 PC maker in the U.S., has released a line of servers and storage products for this market.
Corporate IT departments are increasing their spending on hardware and cloud services, but not on new hiring in this weak economy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA