Google's surprisingly strong earnings helped spark renewed confidence in the tech sector in advance of a raft of vendor earnings announcements next week, as shares of bellwether IT companies led markets upward Friday.
In an effort to simplify work for data-welding marketing managers, IBM has combined two of its e-commerce offerings into a single online package.
Problems with an SAP software implementation led by IBM consultants have resulted in six months of erroneous paychecks for nurses in Nova Scotia, although now officials say the issues have been resolved.
Hoping to further sharpen OpenOffice's competitive viability against Microsoft Office, IBM is donating the code of its Symphony open source office suite to the nonprofit Apache Software Foundation.
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
IBM never talks about the cost of its high-end mainframes, but when it comes to its low-end mainframe, price is a major focal point.
The two-week stock market rally in technology, among other sectors of the economy, came to a screeching halt Friday as the U.S. Bureau of Labor issued its monthly jobs survey.
IBM Thursday announced a breakthrough in computer memory technology, which may lead to the development of solid-state chips that can store as much data as NAND flash technology but with 100 times the performance and vastly greater lifespan.
Tech companies this week enjoyed an end-of-quarter market rally as concerns about the recovery abated somewhat and reports from market analysts indicated that IT spending would stay ahead of overall economic growth.
Some corporate IT managers are unhappy with Mozilla's decision to push out new editions of Firefox every six weeks with its new rapid-release program.
IBM on Monday announced two cloud-based disaster recovery services for businesses: the IBM SmartCloud Virtualized Server Recovery and the IBM SmartCloud Archive.
IBM's Netezza division is rolling out a new analytic appliance that can analyze up to 10 petabytes of data "in a matter of minutes," the company is expected to announce Wednesday during the Enzee Universe conference in Boston.
SAP's HANA (high performance analytic appliance) in-memory computing engine went into general availability on Monday, giving the vendor a flashy new weapon against the likes of Oracle's Exadata data-processing machine and others in a highly competiti...
A Japanese computer has taken first place on the Top 500 supercomputer list, ending China's reign at the top after just six months. At 8.16 petaflops (quadrillion floating-point calculations per second), the K computer is more powerful than the next ...
Is HTML5 the Holy Grail for building next-generation Web applications?
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTSenior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC