The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) and IBM have revealed new apps designed for the Wimbledon Championships 2016, plus a system based on AI platform IBM Watson that will allow for the preparing of content based on match predictions.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
IBM Research is making its quantum processor available to the public via IBM's cloud to any desktop or mobile device.
IBM has announced a new weapon in the battle against cancer that will put Watson to work in a new way.
IBM says it wants to make intelligent computers that can make decisions like humans. This week, it shipped the NS16e, its largest brain-inspired computer yet, and has big goals ahead.
A new low-power, "brain-inspired" supercomputing platform based on IBM chip technology will soon start exploring deep learning for the U.S. nuclear program.
Image recognition is a hot area of research using artificial intelligence, and now IBM offers an online demo to let anyone test out the capabilities in Watson.
IBM will acquire Resilient Systems, it announced Monday, and along with the company it will gain a big name in the security world: Bruce Schneier.
The digital-transformation imperative looms large in the business world today, but it's not always clear how on-premises software and data should fit into the picture. IBM hopes to help.
GitHub's popular code-sharing service for developers has long been available in a self-hosted enterprise version, and now it's coming to IBM's Bluemix cloud platform.
Digital marketing agency Havas Helia has created 0101, a beer that was crafted based on data.
If company CEOs can be replaced by computers, why not the president of the United States?
Data is what makes today's business world go 'round, and IBM on Thursday launched a suite of new tools designed to help companies make the most of what they've got.
Internet of Things startup Wi-Next will add IBM analytics to its systems for industrial quality control and predictive maintenance.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Jorno Folding Bluetooth Keyboard review: A Kickstarter vision loses sight of the basics
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC