Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) and IBM have revealed new apps designed for the Wimbledon Championships 2016, plus a system based on AI platform IBM Watson that will allow for the preparing of content based on match predictions.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
IBM Research is making its quantum processor available to the public via IBM's cloud to any desktop or mobile device.
IBM has announced a new weapon in the battle against cancer that will put Watson to work in a new way.
IBM says it wants to make intelligent computers that can make decisions like humans. This week, it shipped the NS16e, its largest brain-inspired computer yet, and has big goals ahead.
A new low-power, "brain-inspired" supercomputing platform based on IBM chip technology will soon start exploring deep learning for the U.S. nuclear program.
Image recognition is a hot area of research using artificial intelligence, and now IBM offers an online demo to let anyone test out the capabilities in Watson.
IBM will acquire Resilient Systems, it announced Monday, and along with the company it will gain a big name in the security world: Bruce Schneier.
The digital-transformation imperative looms large in the business world today, but it's not always clear how on-premises software and data should fit into the picture. IBM hopes to help.
GitHub's popular code-sharing service for developers has long been available in a self-hosted enterprise version, and now it's coming to IBM's Bluemix cloud platform.
Digital marketing agency Havas Helia has created 0101, a beer that was crafted based on data.
If company CEOs can be replaced by computers, why not the president of the United States?
Data is what makes today's business world go 'round, and IBM on Thursday launched a suite of new tools designed to help companies make the most of what they've got.
Internet of Things startup Wi-Next will add IBM analytics to its systems for industrial quality control and predictive maintenance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia