A flaw in the protocol used to secure communications over the Internet could have been used to hack Twitter accounts, according to an IBM security researcher.
IBM's Zurich research laboratory has developed a USB stick that the company says can ensure safe banking transactions even if a PC is riddled with malware.
IBM Research on Thursday uncovered work it is doing to bring the brain's processing power to computers, in an effort to make it easier for PCs to process vast amounts of data in real time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia