Google's AdMob business could not deliver advertising through iAd if Apple began enforcing a policy that restricts the involvement of companies that have their own mobile operating systems, said Omar Hamoui, vice president of mobile ads at Google.
U.S. regulators are planning to investigate whether Apple is shutting out third parties such as Google and Microsoft in advertising the iPhone and iPad, according to a report published by the Financial Times on Thursday.
Apple is attempting to avoid an <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/195444/feds_eye_apple_for_antitrust_probe.html">antitrust probe into its trade practices</a> by revising some of the terms of its developer agreement, according to reports. It's...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.