Google's AdMob business could not deliver advertising through iAd if Apple began enforcing a policy that restricts the involvement of companies that have their own mobile operating systems, said Omar Hamoui, vice president of mobile ads at Google.
U.S. regulators are planning to investigate whether Apple is shutting out third parties such as Google and Microsoft in advertising the iPhone and iPad, according to a report published by the Financial Times on Thursday.
Apple is attempting to avoid an <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/195444/feds_eye_apple_for_antitrust_probe.html">antitrust probe into its trade practices</a> by revising some of the terms of its developer agreement, according to reports. It's...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- So Apple's new MacBook Pro has a headphone jack
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
- Hands-on: Paint 3D Preview remixes Paint for the HoloLens generation
- Formula One puts you in the Grand Prix with VR and AR
- Apple's new TV app puts all the shows and movies you want to watch in one spot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCUX LeadNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW