Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
Lenovo took the wraps off six new Yoga products at an event in London, showing off its high-end Yoga 3 Pro convertible laptop, as well as all the other variants of its Yoga tablet range. Before you stop reading thinking that these are just some borin...
From early July, you'll be able to buy the LG Tab-Book models with either an Intel Atom or a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor, but if you wait until around September, you will be able to get one that uses Intel's fourth-generation Core i5 CPU...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT