First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is ohampered by a poor quality, low resolution screen
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
The dust and water resistant Huawei Ascend D2 has a full HD 5in display
Huawei Vision review: The Huawei Vision has an aluminium unibody design and a curved 3.7in display
Huawei IDEOS X3 review: An Android smartphone for $99. What's the catch?
Huawei Sonic review: A mid-range Android phone for $188? You better believe it
Huawei MediaPad preview: The first 7in Android tablet to run Google's Honeycomb platform
Huawei IDEOS X6 preview: Huawei's flagship Android smartphone boasts a 4.1in touchscreen
Huawei IDEOS X review: The Huawei IDEOS X5 is targeted at users who want all the features and functions of a top-end Android smartphone minus the expensive price tag
Vodafone K3765 review: A Vodafone mobile broadband USB stick that offers plug-and-play operation for Windows and Mac computers
Boost Droid review: An excellent keyboard, hampered by a poor screen and sluggish performance.
Latest News Articles
- German court invalidates Microsoft patent used for Motorola phone sales ban
- US gov't IT worker pleads guilty to theft of funds
- Storage hardware sales hit by lower government spending
- Samsung, Philips among companies raided by EU antitrust investigators
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »