Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Telecommunications company, Optus, and ICT solutions provider, Huawei, are conducting a live trial of 4.5G technology, which has thus far resulted in download speeds of download speeds of between 1.23Gbps and 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds...
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
- After first week, A.I. system is beating human poker players
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW