Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Telecommunications company, Optus, and ICT solutions provider, Huawei, are conducting a live trial of 4.5G technology, which has thus far resulted in download speeds of download speeds of between 1.23Gbps and 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds...
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT