Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Telecommunications company, Optus, and ICT solutions provider, Huawei, are conducting a live trial of 4.5G technology, which has thus far resulted in download speeds of download speeds of between 1.23Gbps and 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds...
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager - Data Warehouse experienceACT
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- FTDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT