Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Telecommunications company, Optus, and ICT solutions provider, Huawei, are conducting a live trial of 4.5G technology, which has thus far resulted in download speeds of download speeds of between 1.23Gbps and 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds...
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW