Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Telecommunications company, Optus, and ICT solutions provider, Huawei, are conducting a live trial of 4.5G technology, which has thus far resulted in download speeds of download speeds of between 1.23Gbps and 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds...
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia