"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Telecommunications company, Optus, and ICT solutions provider, Huawei, are conducting a live trial of 4.5G technology, which has thus far resulted in download speeds of download speeds of between 1.23Gbps and 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds...
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
When ZTE launched its latest phone, the Z9, the Chinese company wasn't embarrassed to reveal its high price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW